160Beef Liver -
Beef liver is nutrient dense and has numerous health benefits. In addition to their good vitamin profile, animal livers such as beef liver are also rich in minerals, including zinc, iron, phosphorus, selenium, and copper.
These minerals are good for the body in the following ways:
- Zinc supports the immune system.
- Iron is essential for proper hemoglobin production.
- Phosphorus aids bone and tooth health.
- Selenium plays an important role in metabolism.
- Copper is vital for energy production.
Meat products are also good sources of complete protein, as they contain all the essential amino acids. Liver has the highest protein content of all organ meats.
Therefore, eating a balanced diet that contains beef liver can provide many health benefits and help support the immune system, the nervous system, growth, development, and reproductive health.
This item is sold at a flat rate and not a price per pound. This item is vacuum sealed and sold in estimated 1 lb packages, plus or minus.
Free delivery to our service for orders of $160 or more