So you think you have what it takes to intern here at G Farms?
What you will learn -
- LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
These are the three primary components of any business from small business to publicly traded corporations with thousands of employees. You will get touches and insight to each of the these components. As you gain strength and show mastery over one, another responsibility will be layered with your growth.
What is expected of you?
G Farms functions with our Five Pillars of Five Star Success
- Service - service is our top priority to both the customers and our community.
- Technology -we leverage technology at every opportunity
- Personal growth - you are assigned and expected to read daily, learning about what we do, how we can better serve, about our industry, leadership qualities, and more. You are expected to be 1% better each day than you were the day before at a minimum.
- Accountability - to the farm, to yourself, to the team, and to your customers
- Currently enrolled in college or bachelors graduate within the last 6 months
- A desire for growth and to do more for others
I have a proven track record of taking interns and helping them bridge the gap from college to career as readied professionals. I help with interview coaching and preparation. I offer introductions to recruiters. I help with industry introductions to help interns find their place in the world.
Former interns now work in organizations and are becoming leaders in companies such as State Farm, Pulte Group, Aramark, Tarleton State University, UPS, and more.
Interested candidates should email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com In the message body below type the word intern, so we know you are coming as an intern candidate and not as a beef buyer. Thank you.