1/8 is recommended for couples and families with small children.
The 1/8 has gained popularity as a perfect wedding and or house warming gift!
The 1/8 takes up about 2 cubic feet of freezer space. It is ideal for apartments, condos, rentals, and first-time home owners.
The 1/8 includes STEAKS are sirloins, filets, strips, & bone-in ribeyes - all cut at 1 1/4", round steaks cut at 1/2" and tenderized. The ROASTS are chuck roast and either an arm or rump roast. You get ribs, soup bones, and the remainder is ground beef.
Once your order is placed, you will receive a call the next business day with an estimated processing date, estimated delivery date. Once we are in processing, you will receive a call with your delivery date.
The next call you will receive will be to give your delivery time window the week prior to your delivery date.
- Average turn around time from ordering is about 6 weeks
- We hang and age our beef for twenty one days prior to processing, hence the turn around time
- Our hanging weight for the 1/8 is around 75 - 88 lbs hanging
- A 1/4 needs about 4 cubic feet of freezer space. Half that for an 1/8, twice that for the 1/2
- All of our cattle are antibiotic free, growth hormone free, free of any chemical agents and residue
- All of our beef is processed under USDA inspection with an inspector onsite 24/7 to include nights, weekends, and holidays.
- The USDA inspects for health, disease, & cancer. They immediately test for antibiotic and chemical agents. All the above would condem the beef not fit for human consumption.
- My farm is five star rated with well over 100 reviews on Google and Facebook
- I deliver the beef to your home
- We go through every cut upon delivery
- We put it all in the freezer in an organized manner for you as part of the delivery
- We review best handling of the beef and packaging so to preserve the longest in your freezer and prevent freezer burn
- During delivery, you get the five steps to the $100 plate from our Chef Council
- You will receive a steak meal prep specific to grass-fed steak and exclusive to my customers
- You will receive a call the Thursday prior to deliver for scheduling
- You will receive a follow up call the week after delivery
- You will receive a monthly call to help manage your inventory, help evaluate your consumption rate, and project when you should place your next order so to avoid running out prior to your next delivery
*** To divide into payments, call Kelsey 214-908-3655